Vacancy for welder
We invite a procurement specialist (s)
- Process incoming orders;
- Purchase of raw materials (count the required quantity, order metal, machinery, etc.);
- Organize transport movement according to the ordered materials;
- Check incoming material;
- Organize the export / import of goods from the factory to post-processing (galvanizing, painting);
- Virtually produce the product in the warehouse accounting program;
- Develop and hand over material / product delivery schedules to the planning / production part.
- Knowledge of Latvian and Russian languages;
- Ability to read drawings;
- Mandatory EXPERIENCE IN METALWORKING;
- Experience as a procurement specialist;
- High sense of responsibility and punctuality;
- Good comunication skills;
- Ability to find solutions to difficult situations.
- Knowledge of English;
- B category driving license.
- Dynamic work in a fast growing company;
- Remuneration from 950 euros after taxes;
- Social guarantees;
- Growth opportunities.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the reference PURCHASING SPECIALIST
Procurement specialist vacancy
We invite a sales assistant to work
Main job responsibilities:
- Sales promotion of the company's products;
- Execution and control of transaction documents;
- Preparation of reports, updating of the database.
Requirements for the applicant:
- MINIMUM EXPERIENCE IN METALWORKING;
- Experience in trade;
- Understanding of quality service and good service;
- High sense of responsibility and accuracy;
- Ability to act promptly in non-standard situations;
- Focus on results, good communication skills and analytical thinking.
- knowledge of English and Russian.
- Dynamic and responsible work in a growing company;
- Remuneration 1500 euros net +% (depends on the amount of work done and the result).
Please send your CV to email@example.com, with the reference "Sales Specialist Assistant"
Welder specialist vacancy
A stable, fast-growing metalworking company invites Welder to join its team
- Ability to read technical drawings;
- Previous experience in metalworking;
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Remuneration 5 EUR per hour;
- Flexible working hours;
- Permanent work;
- Equipment and working conditions appropriate to the job responsibilities.
-Perform welding work;
-Prepare material and workplace before starting welding work;
-Ensure the quality of work in accordance with the company's requirements.
-MIG / MAG welding (steel);
-Welding of various steel structures;
-Welding of individual parts.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the reference "Welder" or by calling +371 25624226